The Basic Purpose of the IQAC includes
- To ensure performance evaluation read what he said, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institution
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions
- To make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions
- To channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence
The IQAC will evolve mechanisms and procedure for ensuring the following-
- Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academics and research programs.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
The Functions of the IQAC
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are as follows:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters in various activities of the Institutions.
- Organization of seminars, conferences, panel discussions, colloquium, workshops, etc for promotion of quality education.
- Recording and monitoring quality measures of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report and such other reports as may be decided from time to time.
Composition of IQAC
Designation For Committee
Prof. Tambe M.M, Principal
Eng. Shri G.D. Khandeshe, Secretary, AJMVP’S Ahmednagar
Prof. Dr. More A.L, Assistant Professor
Prof. Hirade G.A., Assistant Professor
Shri N.M. Kanawade, Sr. Clerk/ Accountant
Shri A.V. Gore, Jr. Clerk
Adv. Mrs. Nirmala Chaudhari, Representative of Local Society
Secretary, Student Council
Prof. Dr. Pandhare B.D., Assistant Professor